Re: Europa-List: Building: Fitting the fuselage through the window?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Building: Fitting the fuselage through the window?
From: Fred Klein <freddythek10@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 07:28:21

A watchword for building the Europa when working on the fuselage is to delay the
bonding of the top to the canoe for absolutely as long as possible...thus there
is a considerable amount of work which can be done without worrying... and
when thats all finished, youll want to trial fit with clecoes, after which you
can give it a go thru the window...no harm done.

Sent from my iPhone