Re: Europa-List: Building: Fitting the fuselage through the window?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Building: Fitting the fuselage through the window?
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 11:54:13
Fred makes a very good  point.

Make a cradle which holds the bottom half in place from Firewall to tail.
My fuse has a slight twist (one end of the tail is 1cm lower than the
other) which is the result of not supporting the tail

Put absolutely everything in with the top off including all the electrics
and the instrument panel.  You could probably get the bottom half out
easier and then glue the top on somewhere else.

Do remember that the canoe is very floppy and can break easily if not
supported.

Will
XS tri 912 Turbo Airmaster Dynon Skyview 100 hours