Re: Europa-List: Fwd: Re: Cooling issues XS 914 on the ground

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fwd: Re: Cooling issues XS 914 on the ground
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 10:09:24
Roland,

A couple of notes about Woodcomp. Frans Veldman has the long bladed SR3000/
2W, the

same as my own ( I was the first to use one). It necessitates the raising o
f the nose gear

by 50 mm, a fairly simple and inexpensive mod. Mine also has the feathering
 (glijkstelling?)

option.

I have no idea which control instruments would be available, because Smarta
vionics no

longer supply theirs. The original dual instrument from Woodcomp did not wo
rk for me

at all.

Karl