Re: Europa-List: Fwd: Re: Cooling issues XS 914 on the ground

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fwd: Re: Cooling issues XS 914 on the ground
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 11:06:01
Ask who has experience with the Whirlwind blades, David Joyce has recently
fitted them but not done much flying yet, (approval issues with the LAA)
They look=C2- and sound very nice, much less harsh than the Warp Drive bl
ades.btw 3 blades will be smoother than 2, (which is why 2 blade windmills
fail much sooner than 3 blade ones)

Graham