Re: Europa-List: Removing and Attaching Wings Single Handed

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Removing and Attaching Wings Single Handed
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 18:47:41

On 11 Jan 2015, at 16:02, alan.twigg775@gmail.com wrote:

> Row land, I see you have two dollys, have you found a cheap source, I am being
quoted over 500 for one.

Alan - I dont know what proportion of the trailer cost was allocated by Roger
Huttlestone
to the dollies etc. He gave me a discount on the standard trailer and
rigging set price because I fitted the ramp, floored, undersealed and wired
the trailer myself, and also provided some manual labour for fitting the roof
at his workshop. His bill in November 1999 came to 3850.

If Rogers not prepared to make the rigging kit any more (I see hes into car
restorations
now), Im sure he wouldnt mind you taking measurements from mine to prepare
a spec for construction by A N Other.

in friendship

Rowland