Re: Europa-List: Removing and Attaching Wings Single Handed

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Removing and Attaching Wings Single Handed
From: George Nielsen <genie@swissmail.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 22:54:03

Hi Jim,

This is what I found about Andreas Doblhof's system:

http://www.europaowners.org/main.php?g2_itemId=46082

http://sdunsmuir.net/EuropaOwners/public_html/Galley3/Builders-Album/Dolly/Andreas-Doblhof-s-rigging-system/Andreas_Doblhof_home

The Europa sports the Austrian flag on its fin and the vehicle has
similarly an Austrian number plate.

George Nielsen