Re: Europa-List: Removing and Attaching Wings Single Handed

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Removing and Attaching Wings Single Handed
From: George Nielsen <genie@swissmail.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 23:02:47
Rowland, thank you for your replies and the links to photos.

I have found the following about Roger Huttlestone:

Unit 103b Northwick Busns Cntr
Moreton-In-Marsh, Gloucestershire GL56 9RF
United Kingdom
*tel:* +44 1386700709

See:

http://transportation.zibb.co.uk/profile/roger+huttlestone/gb/gloucestershire/moreton-in-marsh/gl56+9rf/23710237

Roger has entries in LinedIn, Facebook and Twitter.

Considering the fact that this is a company I am surprised that it does
not have any URL. I could not find any e-mail address either. But that
is understandable, as putting one would make one vulnerable to Web
trawling, spam and what not.

George Nielsen