Re: Europa-List: Removing and Attaching Wings Single Handed

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Removing and Attaching Wings Single Handed
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 15:59:53

With the wings off you will need a dolly that quickly attaches and removes.  The
unit I ginned up has been very robust.  I have done full throttle run ups many
times with the wings off. With the plane tied to the back of the car of course.
See short video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHYtCRwemiA

Steve