Europa-List: Re: Rotax Engine Purchase

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Rotax Engine Purchase
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 13:48:51

It's so long ago since I bought my first brand new engine through Europa, who in
their turn had bought a job lot from Skydrive (I think), but I seem to recall
that the deal went something like this. We could purchase our engines and keep
them at home or indeed fit them to our airframes up to a year before first
flight. Then from the date of first flight the warranty lasted for one year.
This
meant that the warranty could have expired up to two years after date of
purchase.

Hopefully and if you decide to buy brand new, you might be able to negotiate
something
similar.

Read this topic online here: