RE: Europa-List: Re: Wing missing mass balance reassess

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Wing missing mass balance reassess
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 15:22:00
Hi! Tony. I was sold a hybrid classic wings and xs cockpit module but also
paid for a mono and trike conversion by the factory and was somewhat miffed
 to find the new quick build wings were about to hit the market! I placated
 my self by the thought that the foam filled wings or parts of them may flo
at if ditched!  Since then I am very happy to have abandoned the mono conce
pt and have landed in 35 knot cross winds and have done 1200 hours landing
in every country in Europe. My friends think I need my "bumps" feeling for
flying to Texel direct over the North Sea in 1 hour 45 ! Still I guess you
wouldn't be much of a similar mind in O Z! Just get it completed and join t
he satisfied Europa owners .
Regards Bob Harrison. G-PTAG (kit 337 first flew 06/09/2000.