Europa-List: retract lever slot

Subject: Europa-List: retract lever slot
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 23:20:45

Ive started marking out the position of the landing gear retract lever slot on
the top of the tunnel, but Im worried that it appears rather close to the edge
of the top surface at its aft end. If I put the guide plate on top of where Ive
marked, it protrudes beyond the edge of the tunnel, so it looks as though Id
need a fillet of filler to blend it in after fitting it. I double-checked
between
the paper & PDF manuals (Ive been caught before with differences between
the two) but both have the same dimensions.

Is this something I should worry about? Should I move the slot slightly more
towards
the centreline to avoid the possibility of it breaking out of the side of
the tunnel?

All input gratefully received.

in friendship

Rowland