Europa-List: Re: LAA/CAA IFR permission on europas

Subject: Europa-List: Re: LAA/CAA IFR permission on europas
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 02:06:23

Good point Peter.
I think if you have certified aeroplanes with certified instruments and avionic
flying along with permit aircraft on airways without certified equipment would
make some people very unhappy, especially  having spend 10s of thousands of
pounds on there equipment, my guess it will on similar lines to what the IMC
rating allows you to do which is quite reasonable, for the average light
aircraft
pilot .
In my chats with the CAA apparently you can do the whole coarse under the hood
without ever entering or experiencing real cloud.

Alan

Read this topic online here: