RE: Europa-List: Re: LAA/CAA IFR permission on europas

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: LAA/CAA IFR permission on europas
From: Brian Davies <brian.davies@clara.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 15:44:40

I think we need a bit of patience on this one.  The current activity with
the LAA and UK CAA involves a trial to determine the detailed procedures and
policies.  When this trial is complete, and the CAA have approved
everything, the LAA will issue a Technical Leaflet which will explain, in
detail, how to get your aircraft approved for night/IFR operations.
It has taken 6 years of studies and negotiations to get this far but we are
nearly there!

Regards

Brian Davies