Re: Europa-List: Re: XS Fuel Tank Kiwi Mod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: XS Fuel Tank Kiwi Mod
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 18:18:26

I fluorinated my crica 2000 tank and its been filled with mogas for
nearly 3 months and I don't see any sign of swelling. However, its
been cold this winter, and my theory is that these tanks absorb fuel
when hot which can happen during hot summer months. Most of the tank
failures I have heard of have come from warmer climates.