Europa-List: Re: XS Fuel Tank Kiwi Mod

Subject: Europa-List: Re: XS Fuel Tank Kiwi Mod
From: Remi Guerner <air.guerner@orange.fr>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 01:23:21

** Has anyone had a problem with the long range fuel tank swelling or leaking?

** Do you leave the tank empty between uses?

Ron,
This is a good question as the long range fuel tank for the monowheel is
obviously
made of the same material as the main tank. But one difference is that the
long range tank is not glued to any structure. My long range tank was purchased
in 2008. I use it only 3 or 4 times a year and store it empty in between. No
apparent swelling or cracks or leaks up to now. BTW it contains 38 liters
compared
to the advertised 35 liter capacity, so may be there is som e sort of swelling?
Remi
F-PGKL

Read this topic online here: