Re: Europa-List: Re: XS Fuel Tank Kiwi Mod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: XS Fuel Tank Kiwi Mod
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 20:24:28

Just to play devil's  advocate, whats the attraction of an aluminum
fuel tank over a plastic one, or a fiberglass one?

I am familiar with the problems with Europa's plastic tank, but that
does not mean aluminum is better. You are trading off one problem for
another.

On that thought, can a tank be 3D printed?