RE: Europa-List: Re: Anyone figured how to drop TP from a Europa mono?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Anyone figured how to drop TP from a Europa mono?
From: Max Cointe Free <mcointe@free.fr>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 09:36:38
I had unfortunately to fly with the passenger door off as it departed
the
ship due to the passenger shocking the lock with his elbow=85 Kind of
=93depressurization=94, all the papers flown in the cockpit with a big
noise and
buffeting like in a storm on a boat! My first reaction was to fly the
ship
and then look where to land. As we were fortunately close to our harbor
started to lower the speed and was quite surprised to see that by 80Kt
when
I put the flaps out it came back to a normal behavior (actually I=92m
not even
sure if it was =93un-normal=94 reducing from cruise speed except noise
and wind
inside after it happened or few seconds later)... and I standard landed.
So to me under 100 Kt or so, flying with a door off should be a non-even
but
I wouldn=92t either have to try it again.

Max  Cointe
 <mailto:mcointe@free.fr> mcointe@free.fr
F-PMLH Europa XS_TriGear
Kit #560-2003 912ULS/AirmasterAP332 490 hours

F-PLDJ Dyn=92A=E9ro MCR 4S
Kit #27-2002 912ULSFR/MTProp MTV7A 1600 heures

De : owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] De la part de David
Watts
Envoy=E9 : mercredi 5 mars 2014 07:13