RE: Europa-List: Re: Anyone figured how to drop TP from a Europa mono?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Anyone figured how to drop TP from a Europa mono?
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 22:13:29
With just the passenger door off.

From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of Fred Klein
Sent: 04 March 2014 13:53
Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Anyone figured how to drop TP from a Europa
mono?

On Mar 4, 2014, at 10:09 AM, David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net> wrote:

I have in fact flown with the door off my Europa for a photographic sortie,

            David.was this done with only ONE door off, or both doors off?

for some unknown reason, when we were on final approach I put my hand up on
the windscreen surround where the door would normally shut, and it suddenly
all went peaceful (maybe there is an airflow problem that can be overcome in
a similar way that car sunroofs often have a pop up deflector that activates
when the roof is open).

            .so with some sort of "pop up deflector", might we be talking
about open cockpit ops, leather jackets, and silk scarves to boot in the
good ol' summertime?

            F.

---
is active.