Europa-List: Re: EASA noise certificate

Subject: Europa-List: Re: EASA noise certificate
From: kees de bussy <keesdebussy@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 01:33:45

Hi Bob and David,

Thanks for your input. Unfortunately it is not that simple. I do have the Europa
Club noise certificate but that is not accepted by the Dutch authorities. The
only thing which is valid is a EASA noise certificate ( issued by a EASA
certified
ANMI, Aircraft Noise Measurement Institute) of an aircraft which is equipped
with exact the same engine, propeller and exhaust.

In all other cases we have to go through a time consuming procedure where
aircraft
performance and noise is measured by a certified organisation. We are lucky,
in so far, that there is such an institute in the Netherlands which can do
all the measurements at reasonable costs. But of course if I can find a
comparable
Europa with EASA noise certificate it will save time and money.

Anyway, thanks again for trying to help me out but probably we have to do it via
the long way.

Regards,

Kees de Bussy

Read this topic online here: