Re: Europa-List: fuel tank selectors?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: fuel tank selectors?
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 10:45:26

Frans
Why do you say "the Europa supplied fuel valve is a piece of junk"? I
am not questioning it, just trying to understand. The same valve is
also listed in the Aircraftspruce catalog, so I can only presume that
it is an aircraft worthy valve.  I agree that it looks like a backyard
water faucet, but besides the appearance are there any other factors
that makes is less suitable?