Europa-List: fuel tank selectors?

Subject: Europa-List: fuel tank selectors?
From: gtagr <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 05:21:13

Gents (and Ladies),

During this years maintenance, I'm considering putting a new fuel valve into my
flying Europa to replace the 6749 valve - which I suspect is weeping a bit
(responsible
for the cockpit fuel smell problem?  Does anyone have any advice/experience
of using the Andair range of selectors fitted to the upper horizontal
surface of the tunnel - just aft of the instrument panel?  Not sure in
particular
if at that height (about 350mm higher than the tank outlets) it may cause
problems - and if to overcome that, if anyone has used a remote selector
connected
by a shaft to the valve sited closer to the fuselage floor?  Soonest replies
appreciated.

Clive Sutton

Read this topic online here: