Re: Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp or Airmaster Prop

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp or Airmaster Prop
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 23:14:23
Arplast PV50 has the best blades I ever used, engineering not as good as Ai
rmaster. =0AYou need to speak French to talk to them, certain Brits upset t
hem a few years ago=0Aso the gave up on us.=0AI still consider Alain and hi
s daughter Leticia friends. His single seater is a work of art.=0AComposite
 work among the best I've seen.=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A____________________
____________=0A From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>=0ATo: europa-l
ist@matronics.com =0ASent: Saturday, 15 June 2013, 21:07=0ASubject: Europa-
List: Re: Woodcomp or Airmaster Prop=0A =0A=0A--> Europa-List message poste
d by: "Alan Carter" <alancarteresq@onetel.net>=0A=0AHi.=0ASorry been on hol
iday so have not read any of the previous postings=0A.=0AMade in England, F
orget it. Just say what I think the last British ailrliner was the 146 and
that was many years ago.=0ASend an e-mail to Air master and you will get re
ply the next day.=0AThink the full kit including all controllers is about
=C2=A35000.=0AAs for spares you won,t need any, and if you do I bet you wou
ld get them within 10 days,=0A...=0AAlan=0A=0AHave an Airplast PV50, never
managed to contact them, and as the crow fly's its about 100 miles.=0A=0A
=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com/view
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Matt Dralle, List
======