Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa For Sale

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa For Sale
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 10:22:55

Jeff,

I'm very sorry to hear that you have to sell Gold Rush.  I know how much it
means
to you.  I wish you the best with your health issues and pray you find your
solution.

Gents,

I've seen Gold Rush.  It is a jewel.  Beautifully finished to the last detail.
Very well equipped panel.  It is an absolute steal at Jeff's asking price.  Some
very lucky person will have themselves a great aircraft for 50% of what it
would cost to build from kit and pieces.  Not to mention the saving in build
time.  If I were in the market for a fine touring aircraft, I'd be on this like
a duck on a june bug.  What a deal!

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com