Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa For Sale

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa For Sale
From: Trevpond@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 07:13:33
To Build a 914 Trigear, include a very good panel with a customised
interior will cost =A360,000 for the bits!  I know of two being built at th
e  moment
that will cost around =A3100,000 finished.

I would remind you Guys about a Europa that was recently put on sale and

the owner was smothered in dreamers and others looking for free flights who

thought they could buy the aircraft for =A320,000.  The syndicates are the

best, 5 lads all looking for a flight for free!!

I agree that some of the old Classics were cheap to build, were fairly
basic with a 912 engine and gave amazing performance and so much pleasure t
their owners, but a Europa these days costs three times as much to build.

Trev
G-LINN