Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa For Sale

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa For Sale
From: Jeffrey Roberts <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 10:05:51
Thanks Troy,
You'll have to give us all a report on Sun-N-Fun one day. I was there
but only for a day.

Jeff R. N128LJ Gold Rush / FOR SALE

On Apr 17, 2013, at 11:30 PM, Troy Maynor wrote:

<wingnut54@charter.net>

> Hi Jeff,
> I hate to see you part with GR. I wish very much there was some way I
could take her. I had the awesome privilege to ride shotgun in her at
Rough River a few years ago in the fly over with Jeff Behrnes and John
Lawton. I can confirm this is one of the best Europas I have seen. Maybe
I could hit the lottery. Good luck with everything Jeff.