Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa For Sale

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa For Sale
From: James Kelly <europajimkelly@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 16:21:52
Hi Jeff,
             I mentioned to Alan earlier today about some Europa owners
expecting a little too much for their aircraft, yours is without doubt an
exception, she's truly a nice one.  I hope you find a buyer soon.  I'm
currently searching for a good Europa and just missed the best one that
I've seen (G-OBJT) because the surveyor couldn't get to examine her due to
weather, sods law.

There is a LAA document No TL 1.06 issue 3 01/01/08 that advises potential
buyers of homebuilt aircraft particularly from the USA, this should be
studied.

Jeff, if you could email me direct I'd be grateful :
europajimkelly@gmail.com

Best wishes
Jim