Europa-List: Re: Europa For Sale

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa For Sale
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 05:18:12

Hi Trevor.
Its a labour of love, you spend 60000 on bits 20000 in time and it cost you
80000,
stick it up for sale the next day and you would be lucky to  get 50000. its
unfortunate but that, the way it is, I think builder do it because its there
hobby and enjoy making things, and don't really bother about how much it has
cost them, Some have built and sold within a year, and started a new one.
As for costs ,I was walking down the road on Google Earth the other day.
garage forecourt sign petrol 1.01 per litre  ,I looked at the date on the bottom
of the screen, 2009. Today 1.50 litre. and we a,nt got any money.

Regards.
Alan

Read this topic online here: