Europa-List: Re: Europa For Sale

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa For Sale
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 02:47:19

Hi Europajim
Sorry you are wrong.
>From what i can see of the body work, which is hard to judge from a photo, it
looks neat.
And with a brand new engine which must have cost over 22000 i think its
reasonable
priced,
As for G-JHYS I think 25000  was about right, with a spend of 10000 in tidying
it up you would have a compatible compassion.
G-OBJT don,t know anything about, photo looks good,
I paid 35000 for mine, maybe 2000 over the top, but at the time only few on the
market,and that cost me 500 in diesel driving up and down the country looking,
and at 66 i have,t the time to wait looking i need to be flying.

Regards.
Alan

Read this topic online here: