Europa-List: Re: Europa For Sale

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa For Sale
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 03:17:00

I paid 38.000 for mine from 2001 and 288 hours on the airframe. It is an XS
(wings
and fuselage) and has a Rotax 914 fitted. I think that this was a reasonable
price and because my wish list was XS (and btw even that version is not very
spacious for me with 1,82 Metres), Trigear and Rotax (at least the 912 S) the
important remaining bit was to find a thoroughly built exemplar, which I luckily
managed to. It was an honest offer from an honest man (also with hindsight)
and so I didn't negotiate. I do not regret that I paid the price and I agree
with Alan, that you cannot judge that much from photos or the description of
the previous owner.

Just my 2 cents.

Roland
XS Trigear 914