Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa For Sale

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa For Sale
From: Jeffrey Roberts <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 10:20:58
Gentlemen,
The NACA opening on the tail is connected to a 2.5 inch tube that pushes
air into two vents behind the pilot & passenger's heads. It's very
effective in flight and somewhat on the ground. There's two swivel
valves you can tun on or off like that in airliners. I'm sending two
pictures here. We'll see if they go thru.
Jeff R. N128LJ Gold Rush

Thats an Ave Map pannel mounted and connected to the trio single axes
auto pilot.

Jeff R. N128LJ Gold Rush

On Apr 16, 2013, at 6:50 AM, Alan Carter wrote:

<alancarteresq@onetel.net>

> Hi Roland.
> It is hard from a photo, but the fit of the inspection panels looks
neat.
> i have seen some untidy ones, and that's gives a little clue as to the
build, it has a air vent on the fin, what,s this for,?