Re: SV: Europa-List: Fuel Sender

Subject: Re: SV: Europa-List: Fuel Sender
From: Richard Wheelwright <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 07:45:17
Frans,- Thank you for the info. I will dive into the white Rats Nest and
see if I-can sort it out.=0A=0A=0A=============
========0A=0ARichard Wheelwright=0A========
=============0A=0A=0A______________________________
__=0AFrom: Frans Veldman <frans@privatepilots.nl>=0ATo: europa-list@matroni
cs.com =0ASent: Tuesday, 24 April 2012, 10:10=0ASubject: Re: SV: Europa-Lis
@privatepilots.nl>=0A=0AOn 04/24/2012 09:05 AM, Richard Wheelwright wrote:
=0A=0A>- - - - - To create a NMEA-buss is it simply to pick up th
e feed from the=0A> GPS to feed the NMEA-buss and connect the other devices
 too it? in other=0A> words will 1 NMEA feed other devices from a single fe
ed?=0A=0AYou can connect multiple items to one NMEA output. Of course there
 is=0Asome limit, but it depends on the load each single item poses on the
bus.=0AOn my ship I have the NMEA output of the GPS linked to the autopilot
,=0Athe mode-S transponder (now I can chase the airliners away from my=0Ash
ip), and the fuel flow computer so it can use the actual GS to=0Acalculate
the remaining maximum possible distance with the present=0Aamount of fuel r
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Matt Dralle, List
======