Re: SV: Europa-List: Fuel Sender

Subject: Re: SV: Europa-List: Fuel Sender
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 14:15:35

On 23 Apr 2012, at 10:15, Richard Wheelwright wrote:

> Has any one fitted the MGL Infinity FF1 Gauge to their sender

Richard - I have bought a FF1 but it is not yet installed. I'm planning to use
it with a sensor which effectively weighs the fuel, similar to the one promoted
by Tony unpronounceable a few years back. I also have a Floscan flow sensor
for it. Going to try and get away with just one flow sensor as I ave a 912S.

Tim Houlihan uses a similar setup. It had some problems that we think were down
to the vent system affecting the apparent head of fuel above the sensor, but
I think that is sorted out now.

in friendship

Rowland