Europa-List: Outriggers

Subject: Europa-List: Outriggers
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:39:35

I am into my annual condition inspection and once again thinking about the
useful
life of the outriggers. I have over 10 years of service on them, here in the
northwest they don't get much sun or heat and I store my plane inside for about
6 months of each year. So they look ok and have a slight curve to the rear
---From sitting on uneven grass area which pushes up on them somewhat. I recall
a couple of failures over the years but not sure if those were unusual or?
Thanks for help.
Jerry
914 MonoXS

Sent from my iPad