RE: Europa-List: Flap up method for single handed rigging

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Flap up method for single handed rigging
From: ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 22:50:46

Hi!  Tony.
You have me completely baffled . My a/c is a trike and has the
electric drive flaps.
However it also has a slotted link in the outboard hinge
mechanism on each wing  which prevents the flap from falling past fully
extended position.

I can not for the life of me understand why you would need to leave
this hard ware out. when it serves the purpose  which you are trying to
solve?

Regards

Bob H G-PTAG