Europa-List: Re: fuel pressure problem, urgent

Subject: Europa-List: Re: fuel pressure problem, urgent
From: europapa <jubu@onlinehome.de>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 04:51:26

Hi Bob,

think it is only a problem with the phraseology.
The restrictor that came with the kit has been screed ( or glued ) into the
T-peace
of the return line. The hole in this ristictor is about 2mm.
The restrictor I ordered last week from Europa Aircraft is a single part that
has
to be secured by a clamped in the hose of the return line. This restrictor
has got a hole ( ore better "bore"? ) of about 0,2mm. Thats what I  mean with
"tighter". (not to promote impure thoughts........).

Juergen

Read this topic online here: