Re: Europa-List: Re: fuel pressure problem, urgent

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: fuel pressure problem, urgent
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 14:57:49
Well if it helps I replaced all my hoses after 5 years.  I used Gates Fuel
Injection hose for the original installation and they seemed in perfect
condition when I replaced them.

I never did use the metal braided hose that came with the kit, by the time I
got to that part of the build there was enough evidence around to suggest
that they were not fit for purpose.