Europa-List: Radiator

Subject: Europa-List: Radiator
From: John Cliff <johnfcliff@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 14:51:35

I am trying to fit the (water) radiator to the cooling duct [XS engine
kit], but the radiator is not as wide as the duct.  If placed to one
side of the duct there is a gap of about an inch at the other side.  The
manuual says to attach the radiator to the side plates with short AN3
bolts (and -4 nuts !), which clearly will not work.

Am I missing something here, are they all like that, do I have the right
radiator (it in unmarked but about 315mm wide, just over 12"), or what ?

John Cliff