RE: Europa-List: Re: fuel pressure problem, urgent

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: fuel pressure problem, urgent
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 11:14:34
I agree with Karl.  Stick to what is recommended by Europa (basically auto
fuel injection hose), cover it with Firesleeve forward of the firewall, and
don't forget to save the fuel restrictor buried in the fuel return line if
you replace that one. In the UK it is recommended that all rubber hoses are
changed every five years.

Regards

Brian Davies