RE: Europa-List: Fuel Pumps Rotax 914 System.(Pierburg )

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel Pumps Rotax 914 System.(Pierburg )
From: Rob Housman <rob@hyperionef.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 12:08:54

Good catch.  Your point is well taken.  Now I have to figure out which of
the numerous Europa and Rotax fuel systems designs my scheme was based on,
or which one I may have mis-interpreted.

...and I missed the point that you mounted the filters outside of the cabin
thus negating the need for easy spill proof removal.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
Irvine, CA
Europa XS Tri-Gear