RE: Europa-List: Fuel Pumps Rotax 914 System.(Pierburg )

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel Pumps Rotax 914 System.(Pierburg )
From: Rob Housman <rob@hyperionef.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 18:03:27
Ron, I very much like your implementation but I would add one improvement,
that being quick disconnect fittings to permit removal of whatever filters
are used without flooding the cabin with fuel when the filters need to be
removed for cleaning or replacement.

.and no, I have not neglected to use hose clamps - the above is a simplified
image from a 3D CAD model of my fuel system, not a photo of the actual
hardware.

Best regards,

Rob Housman

Irvine, CA