Re: Europa-List: Tank Leak Found

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tank Leak Found
From: Jim Brown <acrojim7534@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:21:48
Jeff
-
The patch was a "feel good thing" I did. I was unsure how well the pro seal
 would work and I felt the need for insurance.
-
The tank about three or four years later developed a crack like you have. I
t had also cracked at the edge of the fiberglass layup in the tunnel. I had
 to replace the tank and I did NOT glass- it in. Its free standing...
-
Once I got the tank out I had a look at the original patch.. It was still s
ealed tight. I took pliers and tried to pull it off, I got it removed, but
it was in torn in several pieces by the pliers.
-
Jim Brown