Re: Europa-List: Tank Leak Found

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tank Leak Found
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 14:08:58

Jeff,

If you can't get the Pro Seal to work, my suggestion would be to pull
the tank.  Once out, you might as well replace it, so the Tap process is
a non issue.  Don't heat the tank, especially in the A/C.

When installing the new tank, you might try lining the original glass
layups (if they still exist) with a thin felt.  That way the tank can
move, slightly.

Jeff - baby Blue