Re: Europa-List: Tank Leak Found

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tank Leak Found
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:58:55

Paul,
Sounds like a good Idea. John Lawton gave me the Idea to drill the ends
of the crack to stop it and maybe the vac could pull a little in the
ends of the crack... Couldn't hurt I guess. It's a very thin crack so
I'm not sure if the vac could pull the thick goo into the crack itself.
Thanks,

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush