RE: Europa-List: Fuel Tank Leak

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel Tank Leak
From: Jim Brown <acrojim7534@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:03:54
Karl
-
Pro seal is like a 2 part epoxy. Mix togather and apply.. It forms a rubber
 compound when cured. It is used in the a/c industry to-install windshiel
ds,-patch fuel cells.Etc. Van's recommends-that Pro-Seal be used when
-building and sealing the fuel tanks in their line of R V's. -Aircraft
Spruce has it...Almost all the suppliers of aircraft parts, should have it.
-
Jim Brown