Re: Europa-List: Fuel Tank Leak

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Tank Leak
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:09:00

Jeff,

Geeezzz.  That's awful :-(  Really sorry to hear that.

Keep us posted on your efforts and any gotcha's you find.

I hope you can be back in the air by Rough River.

Take care,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
Aircraft Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208