Europa-List: Fuel Tank Leak

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel Tank Leak
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 17:31:32
We'll after seeing my fuel run onto the floor today after I added 5
gallons I started to search for a leak. I'm now becoming painfully
aware of the fact that it looks like my tank has ruptured somewhere.
It's looking like around where the tank was glassed onto the cockpit
module in the port rear inside portion of the tunnel.  I can't remember
where the seams of the tank are but there must be one back there.  Has
anyone else experienced this leak there?
I remember some talk of someone making an aluminum version. Has that
been done anywhere that one might buy a duplicate?
Looks like some major surgery coming up. :o(
If anyone has a tank in the states I may be interested.

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 191 hours and now going to be down for
surgery.