RE: Europa-List: Re: Bubbling Paint

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Bubbling Paint
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 18:31:30

Ron=2C

I've had my Europa sitting in the rain and sun for many months and the pain
t is not bubblng. I guess it is only a problem when there is moisture with
no ventilation.

Why should it be a problem ? There are hundreds of thousands of airplanes s
itting in the open without paint problems.  And there are millions of cars
permanently outdoors for many years=2C and their paint is usually one-part
with a two-part clear coat.

Karl