Re: Europa-List: LAST OF THE SUMMER WINE

Subject: Re: Europa-List: LAST OF THE SUMMER WINE
From: A B Milne <milneab@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 17:28:40
Dear Bryan,

Glad to hear from you.  Please book me in on the LotSW.

Off on the Tour de France on Saturday.  Willie H has pulled out so the
remaining tourists are off for a wander against the vaguest.   We intend
to meet in Cherbourg and then tour anticlock this year cf clockwise last
year starting with a beach resort on the West edge.  Should be great.

See and have good flying.

Yours

Alasdair