Re: Europa-List: Re: Bubbling paint

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Bubbling paint
From: Europa List <n914va@bvunet.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 13:46:08
Think of taking a buffing wheel off of a bench grinder and putting a
shaft thru it, then chucking it in a drill and you will get the idea.
You buff with what is essentially the outside surface of a cylinder, not
the area of a circle as with an orbital buffer.

Vaughn
I've seen his work and it is beautiful