Re: SV: Europa-List: Door fit

Subject: Re: SV: Europa-List: Door fit
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 21:26:52

John-

I just installed my doors and latches last week but when I look at the door
, it appears that it would be quite easy to add a flange extending down an
inch or so right in the middle of the door frame, aft of the latch guard.
=C2- At this point, the inside of the door frame is a bout 1/8 proud of t
he fuselage, just enough space for a piece of weather seal.=C2- This woul
d be very simple to do.=C2-

Jim Puglise A-283
---